Home » » Page 2 Ray Barlow

Page 2 Ray Barlow

Written By onci on Sunday, June 14, 2009 | 6:42 PM

A swamp and a Marina

Well, this morning at 3 am, my partner woke me up with a nightmare, and 3 hours later with no sleep, I am on my way to a swamp in St. Kitts., some fun with a Catbird, and a Flicker, then off to Oakville late this afternoon to see the Grebes at Bronte...

It was great to see my friends from Whitby, Mao, Jimmy, Sharky, Paul e Wog, and the Scheenaard Family.. I miss seeing you guys, and hope to hook up again soon. Too bad the light was so bad tonight.

also, great to see my friend Tom and his wife from Oakville., we can get out for some shooting with better light soon.

Tuesday is the big day for the next Workshop in Simcoe, some flight shooting, and we sure hope for some nice weather.

More news soon!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment